Choose the program that’s right for you.
Finding a true partner to help you grow your existing business as a freight agent can be a difficult process. Often, there are non-competes to contend with, meaning that your business isn’t truly yours. Or you may find that you are limited by territory constraints. Knichel Logistics can offer you the opportunity to manage your customers while utilizing our resources. Knichel Logistics will foster your growth as an agent with trust, honesty and integrity. Truly be your own boss – become an Operating Agent or a Sales Agent with Knichel Logistics.
Operating Agent Program:
- Absolutely no non-compete. Your customers are yours, not ours.
- A non-exclusive agent agreement that will ensure both parties are satisfied and fully understand what is expected of one another.
- No territory restrictions and no agent saturation.
- Commission is paid weekly via ACH Direct Deposit on confirmed transactions. Agents should not have to wait for us to be paid before they get paid.
- An Agent Manager will assist you with any issues over all departments and will also reach out frequently making sure everything is satisfactory.
- Internet based TMS with customizable reporting and functionality via all modes of transport.
- You focus on sales and operations, while we handle the back-office work.
Sales Agent Program:
- Everything listed under the Operating Agent Program above.
- Cargo claims service and assistance.
- You focus on your customers, knowing that we will take care of the rest.
Not all transportation providers are the same. Knichel Logistics not only offers a vast array of transportation services, but it also has an inviting and welcoming company culture. We have contracts with all of the Class I railroads for seamless intermodal solutions, we purchased a BlueGrace Logistics franchise for LTL which means that our pricing is leveraged to be competitive along with having a larger menu of carriers, and our brokerage division is ripe for expansion via dedicated account managers that can take advantage of our 10,000+ pre-qualified carrier network. The culture at Knichel Logistics is inviting and casual. This family business has run on the belief that all employees should be treated like family since its inception in 2003. Other perks include:
- Financially sound, certified woman owned small business (WOSB)
- Great D&B rating
- Experienced back office staff
- Billing and collection service (saving you time!)
- Professional marketing material
- $75,000 Surety Bond
- Free TMS and EDI capabilities
- A/R Insured (no bad debt liability)
- Carrier quick pay programs
- Contingent cargo insurance
- Home office support and pricing assistance
- Sales and operations support
- Long time members of TIA, IANA, SmartWay & NASTC
- Familial company culture that cultivates growth
Grow your business without sacrificing your independence at Knichel Logistics. What are you waiting for?